What information do we collect?
In the course of doing business, Yipose Trading Company may collect information about its customers such as: names, addresses, telephone numbers and e-mail addresses, depending on the nature of the transaction with us. Any information that personally identifies you may be used by Yipose Trading Company to:
- inform you about products;
- improve the products we offer; and
- otherwise better meet the needs and preferences of our customers.
It should be clear why the information is being collected each time you are asked, for example, being asked to supply an address so a product can be sent to you. We will not collect from you any sensitive information revealing your race, ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union memberships or details of health or disability. Exceptions to this include:
- where you have given express consent to Yipose Trading Company to do so;
- the use of this information is authorised by law or is considered reasonably necessary to enforce the law; or
- when the information is necessary for the establishment, exercise or defence of a legal claim.
How we use your personal information
In general, our policy is that we only use or disclose personal information for the purpose that was specifically or reasonably apparent at the time of collection. The personal information that you provide us will be used to process your order for Yipose Trading Company' products. We may use this personal information or data for another purpose if:
- you would reasonably expect us to use the personal information for that other purpose; and
- the other purpose is related to the original purpose of collection, for example, sending you correspondence on new features and services.
Yipose Trading Company may use some of your information for the purposes of direct marketing in relation to promotional activities where it is impractical for us to gain consent. However, in these circumstances, we will provide an express opportunity when we contact you to decline receiving from Yipose Trading Company' specified marketing communications via an opt-out mechanism (e.g. depending on the circumstances, Yipose Trading Company may give you the option of declining to receive from Yipose Trading Company further marketing communications generally, marketing communications regarding a particular brand or a particular type of marketing communication). This includes direct marketing material relating to all The Yipose Trading Company brands and products.
At any time you may choose not to receive these marketing communications by contacting us at email@example.com.
Disclosure of personal information to third parties
Yipose Trading Company may be required by law enforcement or judicial authorities to provide personally identifiable information to the appropriate governmental authorities. If such a request is received, we will provide this information upon receipt of the appropriate documentation. Personal information collected may be disclosed to third parties by Yipose Trading Company, for example:
- If you are informed at the time of collection of the information that such a disclosure may take place.
- For purposes related to the purpose for which the information was collected, for example, to complete a transaction on your behalf or provide you with a service that you requested. In some cases we contract with other companies to perform services for us. Examples of this include sending mail, faxes and emails; processing orders; providing marketing support; deliveries; market research; debt collection agencies and storing back-up copies of our databases. We will provide them only with such information about you as they need to perform their services, but we will impose strict requirements of security and confidentiality on them in how they handle your personal information. Also, they will not be permitted to use information about you for any purpose except to perform the services we have asked them to provide.
Access and correction to information we hold about you
Where practicable you will have access to the information that you provide to us and can update that information if your circumstances have changed. You may request
this information by writing to: Privacy Officer, Yipose Trading Company Pty Limited at 2 Millennium Court, Silverwater NSW 2128 or sending an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Exceptions to this include:
- where providing access will provide a serious threat to life or health of any individual or pose an unreasonable impact on the privacy of an individual;
- your request for access is frivolous or vexatious;
- where information relates to existing legal proceedings between Yipose Trading Company and you; or
- where providing access would be unlawful or may prejudice an investigation of possible unlawful activity.
If you wish to change your personal information, which is inaccurate or out-of-date, you must notify us by sending a letter, fax or email signed by you; and the record will be changed.
All content and software on this site, including the images, text, site design, logos, and graphics as well as the selection, assembly and arrangement thereof, are the property of Yipose Trading, unless specified otherwise.
You may store, print and display the content supplied solely for your own personal use. Any unauthorised use of the materials appearing on this site may violate copyright, trademark and other applicable laws and could result in criminal or civil penalties.